Personal Injury

If you have suffered a severe injury in an accident your life has already been turned upside down. The mounting medical bills, lost income, pain and inability to do day to day tasks only add to the stress and anxiety. Having an experienced attorney on your side can help to ensure you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.

In a personal injury case, time is of the essence. It is necessary that you contact a lawyer to receive legal advice as soon possible to prevent the loss of critical evidence which could be detrimental to your case. Hiring an attorney does not mean you are required to take your case to trial but the law firm of Pedersen Law Office, LLC is willing and able to do so if necessary.

Do you have a potential person injury case? Give us a call. Our law firm offers free consultations in all of our areas of practice and would be more than happy to meet with you and see how we can help you. Our law office serves the communities of Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Oshkosh, Green Bay and their surrounding areas.


Frequently Asked Questions:

How much is my personal injury case worth?

The value of a personal injury case is based on numerous factors, including the cause of the injury, type of injury, the length of recovery, and the amount of lost income. You need to talk to an experienced attorney about the details of your case to get a rough estimate of what you will recover.


How do I pay for the attorney’s services?

The attorney gets paid from the proceeds when your case is finalized. If you receive nothing, the attorneys get paid nothing.


Who pays my medical bills while my personal injury case is pending?

All medical bills should be submitted to your health insurance if it is available. If your injury was due to a car accident, your own auto insurance may cover your medical bills. Regardless, the money you receive from your case should include payment for outstanding medical bills.


I was in a car accident and the other person has not enough or no insurance to cover me. What can I do?

If you were in a car accident caused by another driver who has inadequate or no insurance, your Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage is required to pay for any damages or injuries you may have sustained.


What should I do if an insurance company contacts me?

Insurance companies work for the insurance company and have the insurance company’s best interest in mind, not yours. If the insurance company wants to record your telephone conversion or take a recorded statement, hang up and contact an attorney to discuss your case. An adjuster could try to use anything you say during that recorded call against you in the future. Having an attorney correspond with the adjuster can prevent those potentially case-damaging mistakes.

Get in touch

Online Bill Payment

Now you can quickly and easily pay for your legal services online in the comfort of your own home.